So here is it from top to bottom.
This year was an interesting mix of books and I see an increased focus on investing.
- The Art of Choosing by Sheena Iyengar
- Charlie Chaplin by Peter Ackroyd
- Ebola: The Natural and Human History of a Deadly Virus by David Quammen
- The Power of Less by Leo Babauta
- The Little Book of Economics by Ip, G.
- Hooked by Nir Eyal
- The Little Book of Big Profits from Small Stocks by Hilary Kramer
- The Little Book of Valuation: How to Value a Company, Pick a Stock and Profit (Little Books. Big Profits) by Damodaran, Aswath
- In Defense of Food by Pollan, Michael
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Kahneman, Daniel
- The Element by Ken Robinson
- The Armchair Economist -Economics & Everyday Life by Landsburg, Steven El
- So Good They Can’t Ignore You By Newport, Cal
- Purple cow by Seth Godin
- Being Mortal Atul Gwande
- Seeking wisdom from Darwin to Charlie Munger by Peter
- The Warren Buffet Portfolio by Robert G
- The Myth of innovation by Scott Berken
- Permission marketing by Seth Godin
- The little book of big dividend investing by Charles B. Carlson and Terry Savage
- The road less travel by M. Scott Peck
- The Wright Brothers By David McCullough
- How to drive a tank and other everyday tips for the modern gentleman – Frank Coles
- The Wandering Mind by Michael C Cornallis
- Rise of robots: technology and the threat of a jobless future by Martin Ford
- All marketers are liars by Seth Godin
- Irrationally yours: on missing stocks, pickup lines and other existential puzzles by Dan Ariely
- The road to character by David Brooks
- Surely you are joking Mr. Feynman by Ralph Leighton
- The selfish gene by Richard Dawkins
- Misbehaving: the making of behavioral economics by Richard H Thaler
- Carrots and Sticks by Ian Ayres
- The invisible gorilla by Chistopher Chabris
- Standard Deviations by Gary Smith
- Think twice by Michael J. Mauboussin
- Stumbling on happiness Daniel Gilbert
- The rational optimist by Mat Ridley
If I have to choose choose top 5 among the lot then this is the list in no particular order.
- Charlie Chaplin
- Surely you are joking Mr Feynman
- Rational Optimist
- Think Twice
- Stumbling upon happiness.
What are your fav reads for 2015?