In this regard, January was a good month. February was ok, March a complete disaster but picked up well in April.
Here’s the list of books that had kept me company in the last four months.
- The Art of Choosing by Sheena Iyengar
- Charlie Chaplin by Peter Ackroy
- The little book of Hedge Funds by Anthony
- Ebola: The Natural and Human History of a Deadly Virus by David Quammen
- The Power of Less by Leo Babauta
- The Little Book of Economics by Ip, G.
- Hooked by Nir Eyal
- The Little Book of Big Profits from Small Stocks by Hilary Kramer
- The Little Book of Valuation: How to Value a Company by Damodaran, Aswath
- In Defense of Food by Pollan, Michael
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Kahneman, Daniel
- The Element by Ken Robinson
- The Armchair Economist -Economics & Everyday Life by Landsburg, Steven El
- So Good They Can’t Ignore You By Newport, Cal