A few weeks back, posted about the books I have read so far in 2014. Well here’s list of books that I am planning to read by the end of the year. Fingers crossed.
15. Imagine by Jonah Lehrer
16. Think Like a Freak – Stephen J. Dubner. , Steven D Levitt
17. Would You Kill the Fat Man? by David Edmonds.
18. Risk Savvy: How to Make Good Decisions. by Gerd Gigerenzer
19. The Warren Buffet’s portfolio by Robert G. Hagstrom
20. The Power of Forgetting by Mike Byster
21. Cooked: A Natural history of transformation by Michael Pollan
22. Think Better by Tim Hurson
23. Guns, Germs and Steel by Jared Diamond
24. Overwhelmed by Brigid Schulte
25. Botany of Desire by Michael Pollan
26. The Idea hunter by Bill Fischer
27. Buffett – The Making of an American Capitalist by Roger Lowenstein
28. The emperor of all maladies by Siddhartha Mukherjee
Well thats it. This is the plan…