A quarter of the year is already over. Time flies away so quickly.. So here’s the list of books I have read so far in 2014.
Reading List for 2014
1. How to fail at almost everything and still win big by Scott Adams
2. Switch by Chip and Dan Heath
3. Smarter – The new science of brain power by Dan Hurley
4. What the most successful people do in the morning by Laura Vanderkam
5. How will you measure your life by Clayton M Christensen
6. The 4 hour body by Timothy Ferris
7. Brilliant Blunders: From Darwin to Einstein by Mario Livio
8. Money – The Unauthorised Biography by Felix Martin
9. Do the Work – by Steven Pressfield
10. The Secrets of happy families by Bruce Feiler
11. Why people believe weird things by Michael Shermer
12. Sleeping With Your Smart Phone by Leslie A Perlow
13. The Borderlands of Science -Michael Shermer
14. Linchpin by Seth Godin
So far, Brilliant Blunders, Switch and How to fail at everything are my top favorites!
So what are you reading?