I was looking at my stock portfolio’s performance today. Latter that activity led me to revisit some of my favourite quotes by Warren Buffett !!
My current most fav one is in bold. Which one do you like the most?
- If past history was all there was to the game, the richest people would be librarians.
- Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.
- You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.
- When you combine ignorance and leverage, you get some pretty interesting results.
- Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing.
- I don’t look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look around for 1-foot bars that I can step over.
- In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield.
- Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.
- Wall Street is the only place that people ride to in a Rolls Royce to get advice from those who take the subway.
- Time is the friend of the wonderful company, the enemy of the mediocre.
- Should you find yourself in a chronically leaking boat, energy devoted to changing vessels is likely to be more productive than energy devoted to patching leaks.
- A public-opinion poll is no substitute for thought.
- Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.