Something tells me, I will be needing this soon. So here the link of a high performance C++ math library called Blaze.
What is Blaze?
Blaze is an open-source, high-performance C++ math library for dense
and sparse arithmetic. With its state-of-the-art Smart Expression Template implementation Blaze combines the elegance and ease of use of a domain-specific language with HPC-grade performance, making it one of the most intuitive and fastest C++ math libraries available.
The Blaze library offers
– high performance through the integration of BLAS libraries and
manually tuned HPC math kernels
– the intuitive and easy to use API of a domain specific language
– unified arithmetic with dense and sparse vectors and matrices
– thoroughly tested matrix and vector arithmetic
– completely portable, high quality C++ source code
Among others, Blaze 1.1 offers the following new features:
– Support for the Intel® MIC architecture
– Introduction of the 3D cross product
– Improved performance of the sparse matrix-matrix multiplication
– Improved support and performance for non-fundamental element types
– Improved and extended aliasing detection and automatic optimization
– Rework of the random number generation module
– Improved vector and matrix output
Blaze 1.1 is now available for download at