Someone just contributed this at the fortranwiki.org
Clearly one can support commercial Fortran compiler vendors by purchasing Compilers and Fortran authors by purchasing Books. There are also many other ways to contribute to the Fortran community and to various open source projects:
- Answering questions on comp.lang.fortran.
- Contributing to the FAQ.
- Writing articles for the Fortran Forum.
- Improve the performance of Fortran programs in the Computer Language Benchmarks Game
- Answering Fortran questions on Stack Overflow.
- G95 development can be supported bybuying the author a beer.
- GFortran development can be supported by writing documentation, contributing code, or by taking on a project or extension listedhere.
- Submitting high-quality links to the Fortran category of the Open Directory Project orfree mobile
I submit code and links whenever I have them at fortranwiki.org
If you are into fortran, fortranwiki.org is a great resource.