Among other things, I am using Microsoft Visual Studio for Software Development in Fortran for a coupe of years now. In todays post i will discuss some of the shortcut keys that has helped me increase my programming productivity in visual studio.
Most of them you might already know, but some will be knew.
- F10 to step in
- F11 step over
- F9 Toggle breakpoints at current curzor location.
- Control Shift B build the solution.
- Alt+B+R is Rebuild all the solution
- alt+w+l closes all windows
- alt+v+k get the task list list the task for the project
- control+f7 for compiling the current source file
- (control +k) + (control+c) comments the current line
- (control +k) + (control+u) uncomments the current line
- control+ shift + s saves all
- control f is find
- control + h is replace
- control + shift +f find in files….
- control + shift + h replace in files
- F3 is find next
Well that’s it. Do share anything that i missed.